Our enrollment program has been designed to create and opportunity to remedy the problems of those of Moorish descent and to provide the necessary tools to be able to execute the proper process and procedure to correct their identity, and change their political & economic status. Al Murakush Society has created a holistic solution to this process.
So many other so-called Organization purporting to be have a Moorish nature are selling useless paperwork, and bogus court UCC filings, fraudulently claiming them to be nationalization documents. Most of these organizations are fraudulent and are not legal entities, nor do they attempt to properly educate their customers as to the nature of what they are purchasing.
Herein lies the problem, Nationality cannot be bought or sold, and it is a Birthright by international law to have a Nationality. Our enrollment program gives Moors a complete overview from start to finish and how to properly execute the change or acquisition of an Indigenous Moorish Islamic Nationality. Our enrollment program consists of:
- 11 Certificates:
- Certificate of Murakush Nationality
- National Origin Certificate
- Certificate Of Naturalization
- Bay’ah (Oath) Certificate
- Oath of Renunciation & Allegiance Certificate
- Birth Certificate (National Identity)
- Shahadah Certificates
- Travel Document Certificate
- Riba Prohibition Certificate
- Conscientious Objector Status Certificate
- Insurance Exemption Certificate
- Nationalization & Privatization Course: This course is a self administered 4 in 1 course (click here for more information)
- 2 Books (optional): Murakush Jurisprudence: Handbook For Moors Standing on Their Square & Murakush Jurisprudence: Legal Opinions.
Al Murakush Society does not sell Nationality. We simply provide the certification for public actions that are taken by Moors who are members of Al Murakush Society, and the proper courses to educate Moors on how to operate in commerce as members of Al Murakush Society. The Certification process is not a money making mechanism, the certification process is self financing, and the fee associated with the certification is for paper, ink, printing, and sealing.
In order to invigorate this indigenous Moorish movement Al Murakush Society has initiated an “Enrollment Drive” which seeks to enroll at least 300 Moors every month. For more information concerning our enrollment drive please click here.
To enter our enrollment process potential members must complete the Application process and pay the required fee of $100.00. Applicants will be given an option of purchasing two of the most essential books ever produced on this subject. To download & complete our application process please click here.