Our certifications are designed and curtailed for our members to properly acquire a second Nationality or change their nationality to an Indigenous Moorish Islamic Nationality in accordance with and pursuant to international law, treaties religious freedoms and proclamations (especially concerning the rights of indigenous people). Certifications are essential to the process of Moors of establishing documentary evidence (from a lawful & legal entity) in a functional way to communicate to the international community of their Indigenous Nationality. There are 11 primary certificates we offer exclusively to our national members. Those certificates are:
- Certificate of Name Change
- Certificate of Nationality
- National Origin Certificate
- Certificate Of Naturalization
- Bay’ah (Oath) Certificate
- Oath of Renunciation & Allegiance Certificate
- Birth Certificate (National Identity)
- Shahadah Certificates
- Travel Document Certificate
- Riba Prohibition Certificate
- Conscientious Objector Status Certificate
- Gharar Insurance Exemption Certificate
We provide our certificates in Arabic and English. Moors who are interested in receiving Murakush Society Certifications must first apply for membership into the Murakush Society, through enrollment program. For more information regarding our enrollment program, please click here.
Along with our certification process we also offer courses for Moors to learn the technicalities and legalities of undergoing such a process. We educate Moors on the right & proper way to apply their Indigenous Moorish Islamic Nationality & Identity, as well as what authorities within a foreign venue & jurisdiction to notify of intended change in national identity and adjustment of status. For more information concerning the course, which accompanies our enrollment program, please click here.